|Fennel Bulb sliced into moon slices||1 large bulb|
|onion||1 large or 2 mediums sliced into moons|
|grape or cherry tomatoes||1 cup-sliced in half after you measure|
|yellow or orange bell pepper||1 pepper cut into medium chunks|
|zucchini||1 medium sliced into 1/4" rounds|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|dried basil||1 tsp|
|salt and pepper||add your desired amount ( I like lots of pepper!)|
These fresh vegetables look amazing and taste even better. They make a weeknight meal look fancy.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Slice onion and fennel bulb into thin moons.
- Place on baking stone with olive oil and toss together. (You could use a baking sheet. I personally have never done it, so I don’t know how it will turn out.)
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the onions and fennel start to brown.
- Place the rest of the vegetables on top of the onions and fennel. Sprinkle with seasonings, toss together and place back into the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 more minutes or until the tomatoes melt down and the veggies are nicely toasted.