|arugula or other peppery lettuce||about 4 cups|
|peaches, nectarines, or apricots||about a cup chopped|
|goat or feta cheese||4 oz.|
|balsamic vinegar||1/4 cup+6|
|peach or apricot jam||1/4 cup|
|cracked pepper to taste (optional)|
This is a simple and delicious summer salad!
- Wash and prep your fruit and arugula.
- Combine your fruit, nuts, and cheese with the arugula.
- Put your jam and vinegar in a bowl or container with a lid. Stir or shake to combine.
- Serve the dressing on the side or toss with the other ingredients.
- Serve with cracked black pepper if desired.
*Use peaches or apricots instead of nectarines. All of them are delicious. I just love nectarines because you don’t have to peel them.
*Use any nuts or seeds in place of pistachios. I just like their green color.
* I like to use soft goat cheese or fat-free feta in this.
*You can totally use apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar in place of balsamic if you desire.
*Try to us a jam that doesn’t have a ton of chunks for easier mixing.
*Add cooked chicken, turkey, pork, or salmon to make this a meal.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!