|shelled crab meat||1/2 lb|
|corn||1 ear or 1 cup|
|lime juice||a few tablespoons|
|optional-tortilla chips, arugula, hot sauce|
Corn, Crab, and Avocado Salad is summer on a plate. It’s light, refreshing, sweet, and spicy. It makes a wonderful light lunch for 2 or an appetizer for 4-6. You can eat it as is, serve it with crunchy tortilla chips, or on top of peppery arugula.
- Shell your crab or pick through your crab to make sure there are no shells in it. I used snow crab because of it’s sweetness.
- Cut your corn off of the cob if needed. You could use thawed frozen corn too if needed, but it’s corn season and I had fresh.
- Dice up your jalapeno. I used a whole jalapeno. If you do not like things spicy, you can cut this down or eliminate it altogether.
- Dice your avocado.
- Combine everything in a bowl with your lime juice.
- Serve as is, with tortilla chips, or on arugula.
Don’t forget you can follow my nearly daily posts on Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!