|sliced whole grain bread
|sliced Swiss cheese-I used Sargento.
|brie sliced-You can leave the rind on.
Crunchy bright Granny Smith apples, creamy brie, and Swiss cheese, all melted together on nutty whole grain bread is an ultimate comfort food. I love this grilled cheese with a nice salad or bowl of soup for a light lunch or dinner.
- Slice your apples and brie into thin slices.
- Butter the outside of your bread. I think that the nutty taste of whole grain seedy bread is amazing with cheese and apples.
- Flip the bread over and begin to build your sandwich. I like to do cheese, apple, more cheese then bread. That way the apples don’t fall out of the sandwich.
- I cooked these in the oven for about 10 minutes at 425 degrees flipping halfway through. When the cheese is oozing and the bread is toasty, they are ready.
* I use Sprouted Ezekiel Bread or Dave’s Killer Bread for this.
*Don’t like nuts or seeds or whole grains? Just use any old regular bread then.
*Not a fan of Granny Smith? Use any apples you have on hand.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!